Alanya Tour from Side is a wonderful opportunity to get closer to the history and nature of this area. Alanya is indeed one of the most beautiful tourist centers of Turkey, with long sandy beaches and a special atmosphere that you will feel at any moment during your visit.
Turkey is preparing to host regular guests. For your safety, in connection with the coronavirus, the following measures have been taken: there are fewer guests on the bus, masks, gloves and disinfectants are given! You feel protected and happy with us!
Alanya tour from Side is a fascinating and interesting excursion that will leave no one indifferent. This is a trip to the city with an amazing atmosphere, where everyone can fully immerse themselves in the local flavor and get acquainted with the history of this place. All those wishing to take part in this trip will have a rich program of walking through the most interesting sights, as well as an introduction to the amazing panoramic views of the surroundings. During the tour, every tourist will be able to enjoy the majestic nature and try the national delicacies.
The excursion from Side to Alanya will leave a lot of positive impressions for all participants. The distance between these cities is only 63 km. At the same time, tourists can get to the place where the walk starts with a guide or on their own. In the second case, transfers will be provided from the hotel and back at the end. If you want to learn more about the region, we also recommend a tour of Antalya from Side with a cable car.
The program includes visits to many of the most interesting places in Alanya
- The trip begins with an hour-long walk on a comfortable boat, where everyone is offered delicious soft drinks. Thus, the group gets to the famous Pirates cave (Korsanlar mağarası), where slaves were kept and jewelry. Lovers cave (Aşıklar mağarası), containing a sad love story. Phosphorus cave (Fosforlu mağara), cave with glowing fish, Guests will also be swim in Cleopatra beach
- This tower, the symbol of the city, will amaze you with its interesting storyline, red stones and greatness.
- then you can enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the city from the observation deck near the Castle, which has survived several wars. It is located on the peninsula, and inside preserved the remains of ancient buildings;
- It is suggested to visit the so-called "cave of wet stones" better known as Damlatash, where the attention of beautiful stalactites and stalagmites attract attention to itself. And more attractive adds an interesting multicolored illumination. It is believed that being there helps fight lung disease;
- this place with a bird's eye view of the district will provide you with important information about the beauty and location of Alanya's settlement.
- This river between the mountains has been almost every definite haunt in Alanya. You can eat delicious food in the restaurant on the river
- you can walk around the center within the 2-hour free time interval given to you, take pictures
- At the end of Alanya tour from Side the participants will stop at the best banana plantations. In fact, exotic fruits are rarely grown in Mediterranean cities, and only in Turkey is this possible because of the climate. Here everyone can buy a few fruits and enjoy their amazing taste.
The benefits of our company Side Tours
Our travel agency invites everyone to take part in an interesting trip to Turkish cities. A tour of the city, which starts from Side, will bring a lot of bright emotions and leave behind an unforgettable experience. And we will help to organize the trip with comfort. The company has an official license issued by the Turkish Ministry of Tourism. You can order this, or other favorite tour to choose from, at any convenient time, as our managers are always in touch and are ready to advise on all issues. With us, a holiday on the Mediterranean coast will be more interesting!
Attention! If you want to go to Alanya from Side on your own and take a walk without a guide, we offer you a round-trip transfer at a cost: