Are you going to spend your holidays on one of the most popular resorts of the southern coast of Turkey - Side, and prefer an active holiday? Then you should pay attention to the Cappadocia tour from Side - a huge natural park in the center of the country, mesmerizing extraordinary canyons, underground cave-cities, rock churches and fantastic "moon" landscapes. Here you will immerse yourself in the mysterious world of magic, flying in a giant hot air balloon, and see from a bird's-eye view unearthly landscapes that have remained out of sight until this moment. You can spend two days in this wonderful place, while receiving a lot of unforgettable emotions.
Cappadocia trip from Side for 2 days is a wonderful trip for adults and children. For two days you can visit the main attractions of the region. In other words, Cappadocia means a country of beautiful horses, located in the east of the country between the cities of Kayseri and Nevşehir. In this fabulous region there are eight cities, which have a special atmosphere and color. Local caves and Gerem National Park are included in the UNESCO list. In this fabulous region, thanks to unusual natural conditions, the original landscape has been preserved. To this day, there are ancient sanctuaries and settlements that can be seen inexpensively, and remember these impressions for life!
Turkish authorities are trying to protect the guests of the country, all hotels have thermal imaging cameras, enclosed rooms and tourist transfers are regularly disinfected, all are provided with antiseptic means and masks, as well as strictly observed social distance.
Guests wishing to visit Cappadocia 3 days from Side can click on this button and know according to our 3-day program
How to get to Cappadocia, how far from Side to Cappadocia?
Travel to Cappadocia from Side consists of the following points:
- Gathering tourists from hotels by region and departure on comfortable buses. Distance Cappadocia is 478 km from Side, our bus is equipped with air conditioning and comfortable seats with folding backs especially for you. The journey time will take approximately 5 hours 48 minutes.
- Visit the three-level underground city of Saratli in Cappadocia. This city was opened in the 90s and to this day there are archaeological excavations. You can see the remains of ancient pottery and the rest of the utensils of the locals.
- An introduction to the amazing village of Chavuşin carved into the rock and a visit to St. John the Baptist Church. You will discover a picturesque panorama of the valley "Three Beauties" where you can take incredibly beautiful photos and enjoy the magnificent scenery.
- A tour from Side of the ancient settlement of Goreme, where you will see a popular attraction - an open-air museum. In this magical place the churches are concentrated in the rocks, where still preserved wall frescoes and murals that have historical heritage. Byzantine murals and monastery complex will please your eye.
- Visit the factory and the gift shop from onyx, where you will have the opportunity to buy a variety of souvenirs for yourself and your loved ones
- The Ihlara Valley is a volcanic canyon of 15 kilometers long and about 150 meters high. The valley is home to a large number of churches and houses of Byzantine monks who built these unusual structures in the rocks. You will not be indifferent after watching the mesmerizing rock painting.
- At dawn you will go to the famous parade of hot air balloons in Cappadocia. You will be able to book a flight and see with your own eyes picturesque views of the wonderful nature, which is just beginning to awaken under the rays of the bright sun, and make stunning photos for memory. For those who do not plan to fly, we provide a transfer to the festival, where one of the panoramic venues for you will open an unforgettable view of hundreds of huge balloons slowly rising into the sky.
- A tour of the Rose and Pashabag valleys - You will be able to take photos and videos with huge rocks in the form of mushrooms and capture the unusual pink shade of this valley. Along the way, you can buy wines from local winemakers.
- Visiting the Kızılırmak river valley is a great opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the local nature and see the longest river in Turkey, 1,151 km long.
- A tour of the city of Avanos, known for its river landscapes, pot shops and carpet weaving. You can not only see the production of local ceramics, which is made of red clay from the banks of the river Kızılırmak flowing through the city, as well as buy local ceramics and try yourself as a creator.
The Cappadocia tour from Side is conducted in groups with guides who speak English language. Professional tour guides-historians will provide detailed information about these places and answer all questions. On our website you can see Cappadocia tour prices and book this tour online. Leave the application and our managers will contact you as soon as possible.